Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just a quick little musing....

To be "on the way." That is what I am this morning. On the way. In between. if there is a point of origin and a destination, then I am somewhere there in the middle.

Thankfully, I am aware that most of my in-between time today will bear the fruit of getting me somewhere-at least that is my intent. One in-between will conduct me to a pastoral call. Another to a meeting that will result in improving communications with the parish. Another will take me to a book store to find a Spanish Bible for a ministry class I am starting tomorrow. Finally, one will bring me home to exercise and get a walk in this sunshine with the dog. The last will take me to and from a Finance/Wardens meeting. All important events, and each destination will take me further down life's path....but I just realized.....

...Most of my time today will be in between those moments. In between.....on the way....

No comments:

Post a Comment